Thaw it at room temperature, or put it in room temperature water.
Because both quick-frozen peas and quick-frozen sweet corn contain water, in the process of quick-frozen, especially if liquid nitrogen quick-frozen is used, there is no need to consider the problem of taste and taste. Liquid nitrogen quick-frozen has the characteristics of ultra-low temperature and rapid freezing. Corn and peas can be frozen in 5 ~ 10 minutes without any loss of water. When passing through their large ice crystal layer, It won't cause any damage. So when thawing, just thaw at room temperature.
Quick frozen sweet corn kernels are actually available in many restaurants, because the quick-frozen products are similar to fresh ones, but they are convenient to use. Quick frozen sweet corn kernels can also be made, but they need to be peeled off one by one and then put into specific freezing conditions. When storing quick-frozen sweet corn, pay attention to the control of temperature to avoid deterioration of corn.
Sweet corn kernels are made as follows:
Main ingredients: quick frozen sweet corn 250g
Accessories: half carrot, half cucumber, half red pepper, a little salt, a little sugar and an appropriate amount of edible oil
1. Mix with diced vegetables and set aside.
2. Quick frozen sweet corn kernels are cans bought in the supermarket. Control the water dry and set aside.
3. When the oil in the hot pot is hot, first pour in the corn kernels and stir fry for 2 minutes. When it is hot (don't take too long, because it is cooked), pour in the matching dishes, add a little salt and sugar, stir fry for 2 minutes, and then serve mississie.
The practice of pine kernel corn is as follows:
Main ingredients: appropriate amount of sweet corn kernels (can be canned corn or quick-frozen corn kernels)
Accessories: cucumber, carrot, ripe pine nuts (I didn't prepare in a hurry)
1. Cut cucumber and carrot into diced pieces the size of corn. Proper amount of cooked pine nuts. Blanch the corn in boiling water and take it out for standby.
2. Heat the oil in the pot, add the corn kernels, stir fry a few times, add the diced carrots and cooked pine nuts, add two tablespoons of sugar (the amount of sugar depends on your personal taste), and continue to stir fry with an appropriate amount of salt (this dish is not easy to be too salty), then add the diced cucumber, stir fry a few times, and then you can come out of the pot and put it on a plate.
3. It is a dish for women and children.